Warehouse and Distribution Team Member
Functions: The Warehouse & Distribution Team Member job consists of quality control, packaging, preparing for distribution and loading prepared foods in a refrigerated environment.
Status: Hourly, eligible for overtime. No nights or weekends.
Hours: Full-time (7am-3pm); may vary
Location: 57 Foodmart Road, Boston, MA 02118
- Process and pack orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements
- Load orders on trucks
- Complete paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping
- Practice good housekeeping and keep inventory neat, clean, and orderly
- Verify proper storage conditions of products and notify Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as expired product, breakage, and out-of-stocks
- Candidates must be able to work in a refrigerated space, be able to be on their feet for long periods of time, have reliable transportation, work overtime when required and lift 50 pounds several times a day
- All other duties and projects as determined by Manager
- Must be able to work for any US employer indefinitely without sponsorship
- Must read, speak and write English
- High school graduate
- Warehouse experience desirable; refrigerated a plus
- Easy to get along with; works well with others
- Reliable; good attendance
- Hardworking; hands-on; pitch in whenever it is busy
- Boston Salads requires pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing
Please email resume to: Careers@Bostonsalads.com. Thank you.