Wheatberry Harvest Salad
Boston Salads’ All Natural Wheatberry Salad served on a bed of Brussels sprouts with roasted butternut squash and red onions.
- 1 butternut squash, washed, peeled, and cubed
- 2 cups Boston Salads’ All Natural Wheatberry Salad
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut butternut squash into 1 inch cubes. Rub in 2 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until tender and beginning to brown.
- Place 2 tbsp. olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- Slice bottom off Brussels sprouts and halve. Place over olive oil and sauté until tender and slightly browned, 5-7 minutes. Remove and place on serving dish.
- Add Wheatberry salad, roasted butternut squash, and chopped red onions to pan and sauté until all ingredients are warm, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove all ingredients and serve over Brussels sprouts.