Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Fresh pork tenderloin is stuffed with our Cranberry Stuffing and roasted at a high temperature.
1 Fresh Pork Tenderloin (approximately 1.5 lbs)
1 1/2 – 2 cups Boston Salads Cranberry Stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees & prepare a rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
- Using a sharp knife trim off the silver fat and then cut down the length of the tenderloin to open it like a book, but do not cut all the way through.
- Using a mallet pound the pork so that it is about 1/3"-1/2" thick
- Season the inside of the pork with salt and pepper.
- spread the stuffing on the inside of the pork tenderloin and then wrap up the sides of the meat to surround the stuffing.
- There are two methods to holding the meat together: you can use toothpicks and pierce through the ends or kitchen twine to encircle the tenderloin every 2 inches.
- Place the stuffed tenderloin seam-side down on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush the top of the pork with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dried thyme.
- Roast in the center of the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes. Test with an instant-read thermometer until it reaches 145 degrees. If you prefer the meat to be more browned on the top, you can place it under a broiler for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow meat to rest for 5-10 minutes, remove toothpicks or kitchen twine and slice for serving.