Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
A festive make-ahead dessert that can be prepared family-style or individual portions. Clear serving dishes work best to show off these decadent layers of Pumpkin Pudding, whipped cream, and a cream cheese & whipped topping blend.
2 cups Boston Salads® Pumpkin Pudding
8oz cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
8oz frozen whipped topping, like Cool Whip® (thawed)
1/4 cup sugar (optional)
2 cups whipped cream (store bought or homemade)
8 graham crackers, crushed
2-3 large piping bags (optional)
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, blend the 8oz of cream cheese with a 1/2 cup of pumpkin pudding.
- At a slower speed, mix in the whipped topping. (Option to add 1/4 cup of sugar to increase sweetness based on taste preference).
- Sprinkle a layer of the crushed graham crackers on the bottom of serving dish(es).
- Using a spoon or piping bag (especially useful for smaller/narrow serving dishes), add a layer of the Pumpkin Pudding .
- Follow with a layer of the whipped cream & sprinkle more of the crushed graham cracker on top.
- Add a layer of the cream cheese mixture and then Pumpkin Pudding again.
- Top with a final layer of whipped cream and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow cream cheese layer to set.
Serves approximately 6