Pumpkin Dream Pie
Our fresh Pumpkin Pudding is mixed with cream cheese and frozen whipped topping for a cool pie that is light and festive.
- 1 cup Boston Salads Pumpkin Pudding
- 1 graham cracker crust shell (available in stores or homemade)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 ounce whipped topping (thawed, refrigerated)
- In a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer, blend cream cheese for approximately one minute.
- Add 1/2 cup of the Boston Salads Pumpkin Pudding and whipped topping
- Pour mix and spread evenly into graham cracker crust shell
- Using a spoon, drop dollops of the remaining 1/2 cup Pumpkin Pudding on top of the pie
- Using a knife (being careful not to go down to the crust) swirl the Pumpkin Pudding into the pie
- Cool for at least 4 hours before serving