Pesto Tortellini with Shrimp
Boston Salads’ Tortellini Pesto Salad served with shrimp, & garnished with lemon.
- 2 cups of Boston Salads' Tortellini Pesto Salad
- 12 shrimp
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Parmesan Cheese for sprinkling
- Lemon for garnish
- Place 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan and cook the shrimp over medium heat, 1-2 minutes.
- Place Boston Salads' Tortellini Pesto Salad in a pan with 1 tbsp. oil to heat, about 5 minutes.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese as desired and garnish with lemon.