Individual Chicken Stew Pot Pies
A simple but delicious serving suggestion. Portion our Lighthouse Chicken Stew into individual 8oz oven-safe ramekins and top with puff pastry.
- Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets or Squared, thawed.
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tbsp water, milk or cream
- Lighthouse Chicken Stew
- Preheat oven to 400 degree farenheit
- Portion Chicken Stew into ramekins until nearly full to the rim.
- Lay out puff pastry and cut portions so that they are large enough to overlap the rim of ramekins. (If you want to use a cutter to cut a shape into the middle of the puff pastry as we did, do so now.)
- Brush rim of ramekins to help puff pastry stick.
- Lay sheets of puff pastry over ramekins and brush with egg wash. (Optional: sprinkle sea salt and cracked pepper on top.)
- If you did not cut a shape, use a sharp knife to slit the middle of the puff pastry to allow steam to escape while baking.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until the tops are golden brown.