Warehouse / Distribution Team Member
Full-time: 7am to 3 or 4pm, M-F, plus OT at times
free parking; 10 minute walk from Andrew Station on Red Line
Seasonal to start; regular employment possible, based on employee performance and business needs
Employment type: full-time
* Process and pack orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements
* Load orders on trucks
* Complete paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping
* Practice good housekeeping and keep inventory neat, clean, and orderly
* Verify proper storage conditions of products and notify Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as expired product, breakage, and out-of-stocks
* Candidate must be able to work in a refrigerated space, be able to be on his/her feet for the entire shift, have their own transportation, work overtime when required, lift 50 pounds several times a day and possess steel toe boots.
* Must be able to work for any US employer indefinitely without sponsorship
* Must speak and read English
* High school graduate
* Good with computers; will be trained on scanners
* Warehouse experience desirable; refrigerated a plus
* Reliable; good attendance; references
* Clean-cut appearance
* Hardworking; pitch in whenever it is busy; gets along with others
* Boston Salads requires pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing for everything. DO NOT APPLY if you cannot pass.
Email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 617-307-6390 or GO to Boston Salads, 57 Foodmart Road, Boston and complete an employment application. Thanks.