Warehouse / Distribution Team Member
Full-time: 7am to 3 or 4pm, M-F, plus OT at times
free parking; 10 minute walk from Andrew Station on Red Line
Seasonal to start; regular employment possible, based on employee performance and business needs
Employment type: full-time
Boston Salads creates and distributes wholesome, fresh, healthy salads, soups and deli offerings to several states on the Eastern Seaboard as well as distributes Dietz and Watson deli products. This position consists of quality control, packaging, preparing for distribution, lifting and loading prepared foods in a refrigerated environment.
* Process and pack orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements
* Load orders on trucks
* Complete paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping
* Practice good housekeeping and keep inventory neat, clean, and orderly
* Verify proper storage conditions of products and notify Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as expired product, breakage, and out-of-stocks
* Candidate must be able to work in a refrigerated space, be able to be on his/her feet for the entire shift, have their own transportation, work overtime when required, lift 50 pounds several times a day and possess steel toe boots.
* Must be able to work for any US employer indefinitely without sponsorship
* Must speak and read English
* High school graduate
* Good with computers; will be trained on scanners
* Warehouse experience desirable; refrigerated a plus
* Reliable; good attendance; references
* Clean-cut appearance
* Hardworking; pitch in whenever it is busy; gets along with others
* Boston Salads requires pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing for everything. DO NOT APPLY if you cannot pass.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 617-307-6390 or GO to Boston Salads, 57 Foodmart Road, Boston and complete an employment application. Thanks.