Strawberry and Citrus Quinoa Salad
Boston Salads’ Citrus Quinoa Salad served over a bed of mixed greens and garnished with fresh seasonal fruit.
- 4 oz. Boston Salads’ Citrus Quinoa Salad with Almonds
- 4 oz. mixed greens
- 3-4 pieces of fresh coconut, sliced
- 4 oz. seasonal fruit, such as raspberries and oranges
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4-5 coconut slices (optional)
- Mix lemon juice and olive oil together for a dressing. Add to quinoa salad. Cut up raspberries and orange.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve on a flat plate.
- Garnish with coconut slices.