Memphis BBQ Potato Flatbread
Boston Salads’ Memphis BBQ Potato Salad served warm over a flat bread pizza with fresh rosemary.
- 1 flat bread pizza
- 1 cup Boston Salads' Memphis BBQ Potato Salad
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 sprigs Rosemary (fresh)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place flat bread pizza in oven to slighly crisp, 3-5 minutes. Remove.
- Place BBQ salad onto a dish and cut potatoes.
- Cut up Rosemary into small pieces.
- Arrange BBQ potato salad over the warm pizza and top with cheese and Rosemary.
- Bake until crisp and warm, 5-7 minutes.