Loaded Baked Potato
A large Russet baking potato cooked and stuffed with Boston Salads’ Idaho Baked Potato Salad then topped with shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- 2 cups of Boston Salads' Idaho Baked Potato Salad
- 1 large Russet baking potato
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice Russet baking potato in half and place on baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes
- Remove baking sheet from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes
- Using a large spoon, scoop out the middle of the baked potato. In each half place 1 cup of
Boston Salads' Idaho Baked Potato Salad
- Top each half with 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese and place back in oven until cheese
is melted, 5-10 minutess Remove, let cool, and dig in!