Grilled Chicken with Summer Barley Stuffed Avocado
Grilled Chicken breast served with avocado and topped with Boston Salads’ Summer Barley Salad
- 4 oz. Boston Salads Summer Barley Salad
- 1-4oz. Piece of chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in skillet
- Place chicken in skillet, 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked through and golden brown.
- Cut open avocado, saving one half hollowed out. Slice the remaining half.
- Remove chicken from skillet, let cool, and cut into strips. Place barley salad in skillet to warm, 2-3 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate sliced chicken and avocado, using barley, stuff the hollowed avocado half, allowing some to fall onto the plate and chicken. Enjoy!