Beef Skewers with Confetti Cous Cous
Boston Salads’ All Natural Confetti Cous Cous served with beef and vegetable skewers; garnished with rosemary and cherry tomatoes.
- 2 cups of Boston Salads' All Natural Confetti Cous Cous
- 2 lbs. thick sliced London Broil Roast Beef
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper, any color
- 8 skewers
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 springs rosemary for garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in skillet.
- Cut peppers into 1 inch cubes and place in skillet. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a second skillet.
- Cut beef into 2 inch cubed squares and place in skillet. Cook over medium heat, until each side is browned.
- Plate 4 dishes with 1/2 cup Boston Salads' Confetti Cous Cous and garnish with rosemary. Arrange the beef on the skewers with the peppers and cherry tomatoes. Salt and pepper as desired and place on dishes with cous cous.