Baked Cheddar Macaroni Salad mixed with sausage, bacon, and topped with cheddar cheese.
- 6 oz. Boston Salads' Cheddar Macaroni salad
- 2 oz. pre cooked bacon bits
- 2 oz. of shredded cheese
- 1 pre cooked turkey sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium pan fry sausage until brown or cooked with olive oil.
- In bowl place cheddar mac salad.
- Add sausage, mix gently, and place into cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Top with bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place into oven, cook until cheese melts or brown, about 20 minutes.