Start time: 7 am. Overtime is available and required during busy times.
This position consists of quality control, packaging, preparing for distribution and loading packages in a refrigerated environment.
* Process and pack orders
* Load orders on trucks
* Complete paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping
* Keep inventory neat, clean, and orderly
* Verify proper storage conditions of products and notify supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as expired product, breakage, and out-of-stocks
* Candidates must be able to work in a refrigerated space, be able to be on their feet for most of the shift, work overtime when required, and lift 50 pounds several times a day
* All other duties and projects as determined by Manager
* Must be able to work for any US employer indefinitely without sponsorship
* English language a must
* High school graduate
* Warehouse experience desirable; refrigerated a plus
* Reliable; good attendance
* Hardworking; hands-on; pitch in whenever it is busy
* Boston Salads requires pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing (including pot)
Email resume to or request an application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your personal email address and phone so we can contact you!