Soups Production Team Member
Performs work in kitchen setting up all needed ingredients, packing product so that they can be delivered safely to the warehouse destination. Cleans all equipment in a thorough and efficient manner. Dismantles, wet-cleans, inspects and reassembles equipment as directed. Completes all documentation relevant to the Production Program including:
- SSOP’s and MCS – to ensure plant sanitation is safe and satisfactory.
- Support HACCP programs (USDA / FDA)
- Maintain records of compliance
Status: Hourly, overtime-eligible position
Hours: 6 am start first week for training; then 7 am start; flexibility required; overtime required during busy times
- Ensure the continuous production of products consistent with established standards
- Assist with document failures and ensure that mechanical personnel are notified of any equipment failures
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Good communication in English skills – both written and oral
- Reliability and good attendance
- Ideal candidate will possess 2+ years food manufacturing experience
- Prior sanitation and chemical usage background desired
- Excellent follow-through including ability to reason through critical issues
- Ability to communicate to employees with limited English language skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Should have experience with USDA & FDA requirements
- Kitchen is warm
- Standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive motions
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Email resume to: Careers@bostonsalads.com. Thank you!