Reports to: Sanitation Supervisor
Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
Hours: 12 noon to 7 or 8 pm; hours vary; overtime during busy periods
Location: 26 Chesterton Street, Boston, MA 02119
The Sanitation Technician works with a team to maintain our refrigerated building areas in a clean and orderly condition in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Essential Functions: Position consists of:
- Clean and sanitize the plant after food preparation finished
- Work with industrial cleaning chemicals and sanitizers
- Follow all regulatory and food safety requirements
- Clean and organize equipment storage areas
- Help production team when business requires
- May work at another location nearby from time to time
- Additional duties as determined by Supervisor
- Must be able to work for any US employer indefinitely without sponsorship
- High school graduate
- English speaker preferred
- Cleaning experience preferred; refrigerated a plus
- Reliable; good attendance
- Hardworking; hands-on; pitch in whenever it is busy
- As a business regulated by USDA, FDA and DOT, Boston Salads requires Federal (no pot) pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing.
Send resume to Careers@bostonsalads.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an employment application. Thank you!