Seasonal Production Team member to start ASAP
Mon – Fri – 8:00 start; but hours can vary; flexibility required. NO WEEKENDS.
Newmarket Square – Near Boston Medical Center, free parking and on several bus lines. Compensation: $12.00/hour plus overtime available
This Seasonal Food Production Team Member position is for our busy time at Lighthouse Soups and may become a regular, benefitted position based on business needs and employee performance, but no guarantees.
Food manufacturing experience is ideal, or you will be trained to do some or all of the following:
· Help prepare soup product with team, working with ingredients
· Inspect materials to ensure that established standards are being met
· Inspect storage areas for product quality
· Retain samples of products manufactured
· Review daily paperwork for compliance
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experienced in food manufacturing/preparation ideal, but not required
· MUST be reliable and show up for work every day and on-time
· Must speak, read and write English
· Must be flexible and willing to do whatever needs to be done
· Boston Salads requires pre-employment drug screening for everything. Do not apply if you cannot pass.
This is good experience for future job openings at Boston Salads and Lighthouse Soups, a 90-employee Boston-based company. We are proud of our products, our 3 Boston locations and our fabulous greater Boston employees. Learn more about us at http://www.bostonsalads.com.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@BOSTONSALADS.COM. If you do not have a resume, send email with name, address, phone, email, education, and a list of your current and previous jobs with company name, your job title and dates worked there. Thanks!