Reports to: Distribution Manager
Location: Foodmart Road, Boston
Status: Non-exempt (overtime eligible); 6am – 2pm, but can vary. NO WEEKENDS!
Boston Salads/Lighthouse Soups is an innovate creator of healthy, ready to eat deli salads, soups, desserts, entrees and side dishes for the New England region. We are also a New England distributor for Dietz and Watson deli products. We are a growing company with a fast-paced environment in three Boston locations. We are proud of our excellent product and our manufacturing operation located right in the city of Boston, employing local workers. Learn more about us at http://www.bostonsalads.com.
Experienced driver needed to deliver products in refrigerated trucks. Schedule starts at 6:00 am. Hours can vary based on busy and slow periods. Routes vary; local, Massachusetts, or other New England states. We are willing to train the right candidate who has a Class B license and a great driving record. Overtime is available to full-time employees and required during our busy periods. Boston Salads provides free parking for employees.
• License – CDL Driver – Class B
• Must be able to work for any US employer indefinitely without sponsorship
• Boston Salads requires pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening
• Clean driving record; copy of driving record from RMV required
• Ability to get a DOT medical card
• Extremely reliable, dependable and flexible
• Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 50 – 75 lbs.
• Ability to speak, read and write English
• Easy to get along with; good with customers and coworkers
Benefits available to regular employees who work 25+ hours consistently per week.
Medical, dental and life insurance available after 60 days of regular employment.
Email resume to email@example.com or fax to 617-307-6390, att: Human Resources. Thank you.